Now for renewing your health insurance policy, you can obtain a refund of up to €200* in pharmacy expenses.
At Adeslas, we want to help you take care of your company’s biggest asset: your employees.
Only for renewing your health insurance
*Consult the promotion conditions here.
For all insured parties included in the policy at the time of the renewal for 2022, provided that the policy is in force from 01/01/2022.
Coverage of 50% of the amount of the outpatient pharmacy expense, up to €200 per insured party*.
The pharmacy expense refund coverage is exceptional, will be active 12 months following the renewal and will not be renewed after this period.
Remember that with Adeslas you will have the following advantages:
- Adeslas Salud y Bienestar: to make your health objectives come true, this digital healthcare platform accompanies you in your daily activities to improve your lifestyle and actively manage your health. Further information.
- Digital health services:at any time and from any place, access our digital health services (video call or tele-appointment, medical advice chat, private electronic prescription, online authorisations, refunds, etc.) Further information.
- COVID-19 detection tests: for cases not covered by the healthcare assistance insurance policies, Adeslas offers all its insured parties the possibility of carrying out these tests at special prices at a selection of health centres. Further information.
**Description of outpatient pharmacy coverage: SegurCaixa Adeslas guarantees, in the conditions and with the limits and the requirements detailed below, to provide the temporary coverage of the outpatient pharmaceutical services required by the insured parties:
- The policyholder must be a legal entity that takes out the Adeslas Negocios or Adeslas Empresas products, as part of the healthcare assistance scheme, healthcare provider list or expense refund system with or without dental coverage.
- This coverage can be enjoyed by all the insured parties included in the policy, which must be registered at the 2022 renewal date.
- This coverage will be active during the 12 months following the renewal of the policy in 2022, and will not be renewed once this period has passed.
- To be able to enjoy this coverage, the policy must be in force at 1 January 2022.
- The aforementioned coverage will include a refund of 50%, up to a limit of €200 per person per year, for pharmaceutical specialist medication dispensed at pharmacies, prescribed by a doctor on the healthcare provider list and which, at the date on which it is dispensed, is financed by the National Health System and is required for the treatments or pathologies covered by the policy.
SegurCaixa Adeslas will provide such coverage through the expense refund system. The Insured Party must fill out the refund request form, attaching the following thereto:
- Original copy of the prescription which should include:
- the identity of the doctor prescribing it, their signature and association number.
- the identity of the patient
- the identification of the product prescribed
- Payment receipt
The form is available in the Customer Area and from there the refund request can be managed.